Regular drop-in sessions
- Our qualified instructors, supported by fantastic volunteers, help participants try our cycles or get comfortable on the one that suits them, and offer ongoing support.
- Relatives, friends and carers are welcome to join the fun.
On your first visit…
- If you’ve not cycled with us before please arrive during the first half hour of the session to say hello and have an induction.
- If you’re a group of five or more please let us know in advance the sorts of cycles you’d like to try so we make sure they’re available: phone 020 7346 8482 or email.
- Please download and fill in the New Cyclist Registration or Group Registration form; this will save time at our reception desk when you arrive.
- Please download and read the Ground Rules.
Croydon Sports Arena (outdoors)
Albert Road, South Norwood SE25 4QL
07806 334 770
Tuesdays 10am – 1pm
Fridays 11am – 1pm (great for group bookings)
Saturdays 10am – 12:30pm
Herne Hill Velodrome (outdoors)
Mondays 11am – 1:30pm
We ride on the flat part of the track.
Ladywell Day Centre, Sports Hall (indoors)
Tuesdays 10:30am – 12:30pm (great for group bookings.)
If the weather is fine we also lead a ride through the park.
“You provide something we can’t do elsewhere. You provide equipment that all people across the impairments can use…a rare place people with multi-impairments can meet and mix.” Will
“I like the track because it is safe. I ride really fast because I want to cycle in the Special Olympics. I like seeing all my friends and trying out different bikes.” Kate
“I think this is a wonderful scheme for kids with special needs, where they can practise their cycling skills in a very safe place.” Jo, Harvey’s Mum
Advice and updates
For advice on getting to the venue from a nearby station or bus stop, or to check if the session is running in inclement weather, you can contact the team from 15 minutes before the start of the session:
Croydon Arena: 07806 334 770
Herne Hill Velodrome: 07578 746 448
Ladywell Centre: 07578 746 448
Sorry, we can’t respond to voicemail messages.
We try to keep prices affordable and good value, while using suitable venues, excellent staff and volunteers and a range of specialist cycles. It costs us £25 per head to provide these sessions, and we ask for a contribution towards this as below. We are always grateful to those who are able to make an additional donation to support our work.
- £5 per person per session (plus one friend/ carer/ relative cycles for free).
- £10 for a Group (one disabled cyclist with up to 3 friends and relatives).