We run drop-in inclusive cycling sessions for disabled people and their families, carers or friends, from three bases in south London.
- Our qualified instructors, supported by fantastic volunteers, help participants try our cycles or get comfortable on the one that suits them, and offer ongoing support.
- Relatives, friends and carers are welcome to join the fun.
On your first visit…
- If you’ve not cycled with us before please arrive during the first half hour of the session to say hello and have an induction.
- If you’re a group of five or more please let us know in advance the sorts of cycles you’d like to try so we make sure they’re available: phone 020 7346 8482 or email.
Forms to read/download for your first visit:
- INDIVIDUAL CYCLISTS: Please download
and fill in the individual CYCLIST REGISTRATION form
- INDIVIDUAL CARERS/SUPPORTERS: Please download
and fill in the individual SUPPORTER REGISTRATION form; this will save time at our reception desk when you arrive.
- ORGANISATIONS: Please contact the office:email / 020 7346 8482
- INDIVIDUALS & ORGANISATIONS: Please download and read the Ground Rules.
Croydon Sports Arena (outdoors)
Albert Road, South Norwood SE25 4QL
07806 334 770
Tuesdays 10am – 1pm
Fridays 11am – 1pm (great for group bookings)
Saturdays 10am – 12:30pm
Herne Hill Velodrome (outdoors)
Mondays 11am – 1:30pm (10:30am-12:30 during 1/2 term and school holidays) We ride on the flat part of the track.
Please be advised that due to continued construction work on the site there is now limited parking and the mud and puddles. Therefore, please be very careful when entering the site. We also advise you to ring the session phone 07578 746 448 before you set off each Monday over the next couple of months, due to the final phases of work which will inevitably affect the road and paths surfaces and might lead to short notice cancellations.
We apologise for any disruptions and we’re very much looking forward to the opening of the new Pavillion in March, hopefully.
Ladywell Day Centre, Sports Hall (indoors)
Tuesdays 10:30am – 12:30pm (great for group bookings.)
If the weather is fine we also lead a ride through the park.
“You provide something we can’t do elsewhere. You provide equipment that all people across the impairments can use…a rare place people with multi-impairments can meet and mix.” Will
“I like the track because it is safe. I ride really fast because I want to cycle in the Special Olympics. I like seeing all my friends and trying out different bikes.” Kate
“ “I think this is a wonderful scheme for kids with special needs, where they can practise their cycling skills in a very safe place.” Jo, Harvey’s Mum
Advice and updates
For advice on getting to the venue from a nearby station or bus stop, or to check if the session is running in inclement weather, you can contact the team from 15 minutes before the start of the session:
Croydon Arena: 07806 334 770
Herne Hill Velodrome: 07578 746 448
Ladywell Centre: 07561 166 949
Sorry, we can’t respond to voicemail messages.
Need Help getting to Herne Hill?
If you want to cycle with us but find it difficult to get to Herne Hill please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to keep prices affordable and good value, while using suitable venues, excellent staff and volunteers and a range of specialist cycles. It costs us £25 per head to provide these sessions, and we ask for a contribution towards this as below. We are always grateful to those who are able to make an additional donation to support our work.
Per disabled cyclist: £5 (if you need a supporter/carer they are included in the price)
Per non-disabled cyclist: £5
Special family price (up to 4, including at least one disabled cyclist): £10